Congratulatory message

Type of occasion

Your contact details


News +

See All
May 16, 2020

One year on - doing politics differently

The Border Mail on May 15 explored five months of bushfire emergency and coronavirus impacts with the region’s federal MPs. May 18 was my election anniversary, and I’ve written about this first year.

Read more
May 13, 2020

Thank you, petitioners

In Indi, trust matters. To more than 1800 people who put their names to a petition for a federal integrity commission that upholds the Beechworth Principles – thank you. I’m tabling your signatures today.

Read more
April 7, 2020

Indi business impact survey

Please complete my business survey so I can understand the impact coronavirus (COVID-19) is having on your business and the additional support you need.

Read more