- Marcia Langton engages Indi’s Indigenous Voice
- My five priorities for aged care in Indi
- Communities to put Inland Rail concerns to Deputy Prime Minister
- Upcoming bills in Parliament
- International Women’s Day booked out
- Grant opportunities in demand
- Upper Murray powers along
Subscribe to Indi Cockatoo.
[March 12, 2021]
PHOTO: Wodonga Senior Secondary College student Oliver Cotten (second from left) and college captain Ashton Brown (third from right) were accompanied by teachers Brooke Pearce and Matt Moylan at the Indi Indigenous Voice Workshop in Wodonga on March 11, where they heard and met Indigenous Voice Senior Advisory Group co-chair Professor Marcia Langton AM.