- Agency billed to power up regional communities
- JobSeeker cut sends the most vulnerable under the poverty line
- ARTC shouldn’t trample rail communities
- How I voted in Parliament: Feb 15-25, 2021
- Indigenous Voice to Parliament
- A fine hand in Canberra
- Saints go marching in!
- Is your bright idea ready for funding?
- International Women’s Day Swanpool film screening
Subscribe to Indi Cockatoo.
[February 25, 2021]
POWERING UP: With fellow independent Zali Steggall MP, who seconded my Australian Local Power Agency Bill, and representatives from Farmers for Climate Action, Renewable Energy Mansfield, Totally Renewable Yackandandah and other community energy groups who took part in my media conference to launch the bill in Parliament on February 22.