Families and Community Program 2019-2020
Grants of between $1000 and $5000 are available to eligible not-for-profit community organisations in Indi to support the efforts of volunteers. A funding pool of up to $66,000 is available in each federal electorate.
The funding is to be used to:
- Purchase eligible small equipment for use by volunteers
- Contribute to volunteers’ fuel costs
- Contribute to transport costs for volunteers with disability who are unable to drive
- Help with the costs of training courses for volunteers, and
- Undertake background screening checks for volunteers
Please read the grant guidelines and eligibility criteria – available here.
You must be a not-for-profit organisation, have an ABN (or be willing to provide a Statement by Supplier Form), and staffed more than 40 per cent by volunteers.
If you believe your organisation is eligible for this grant, please fill out the expression of interest form below.
EOIs received will be assessed and sent to the federal Department of Social Services for review.
If your EOI is successful, the Department of Social Services will contact you and you will need to make a letter-of-agreement with the department.
February 28, 2020
To express interest, please complete and submit this form:
Telephone 03 5721 7077 and ask for Kate or email.